13 Jan A New Approach For Selecting a B2B eCommerce Platform
We have a new methodology to help you select a B2B eCommerce platform. The new methodology, called AgileRFP, walks you step by step through the b2b eCommerce selection process.
Why do we need a new approach?
The RFP process is broken. Most B2B companies struggle when they select a new platform because of lack of knowledge and resources to make good decisions. Over the past couple of years, I have watched B2B companies struggle through their selection process and make bad decisions. As a result, the AgileRFP is a step by step, agile, and social approach to selecting B2B eCommerce platforms. It is a new approach, built from the best examples of companies that have executed a great selection process.
Organizations that follow this agile methodology, will benefit by:
- Having a thorough understanding of B2B eCommerce Platforms
- Identifying clear differentiators between vendors
- Integrating the selection process into your project
- Shorter selection time frames
- Creating user stories and requirements for the Design phase
- Decreasing cost
- Making clear and concise decisions
- Receiving confident estimates