19 Jun NEW WebCast: How to Beat Amazon and Your National Competitors Online (Without Spending Millions)
It’s been a busy couple of years. As B2X Partners has grown, I’ve been looking at what makes the biggest Distributors and eCommerce sites work. Over this time, I’ve reverse engineered what makes them successful. Based on our agency work, my research and real-life case studies, I’ve come up with some new approaches to not just compete but to win against Amazon and your National Competitors.
This WebCast has something for everyone – small to large, just starting or fully immersed in eCommerce.
- How to Ethically Steal the Online Methods of Amazon and Your National Competitors (and use them against them)
- How the Big Companies Get 40% of Their Revenue Online (and how you can too)
- How to Get 20%+ Net New Revenue Online, and Crush Your Competition. How does 40% adoption and at least 20% NET New Revenue sound?
Don’t miss this LIVE Webcast!
Join me Thursday, June 21 at 2pm EST.
Seats are going fast! Spots are limited to 100 and we’re filling up quickly. Reserve your spot today.
PLUS: How to get a FREE Ticket to the premier event B2B Next
What conferences are out there for B2B? Which ones should I actually attend?
I get these questions all the time. B2B Next is the conference we are heavily investing in here at B2X. Why? Because they are prioritizing education and workshops over Vendor sales pitches.
My friend, Andy Hoar, created B2B Next Conference & Exhibition to help executives address a new and unprecedented level of digital disruption. The event is designed for B2B companies that want to create more intimate and personalized buyer journeys online in order to produce greater customer loyalty. B2B Next is an intensive learning experience for senior executives of large and mid-size B2B companies who need to strengthen their command of digital commerce strategies, practices, and technologies.
Unrivaled Content—Without the Sales Pitch.
Three principal characteristics define B2B Next:
- The agenda is entirely the creation of co-founder Andy Hoar, who brings his years of experience as a top B2B digital commerce analyst to create a conference program designed to equip executives from B2B companies with actionable insights on eCommerce that they can deploy immediately.
- Andy personally selected all 44 B2B Next speakers from his professional network and has carefully prepped them to deliver compelling content on the session topics he created.
- The speaker roster favors leading B2B eCommerce practitioners and experts ensuring attendees receive objective eCommerce intelligence—not vendor sales pitches.